Question

Annoying render issues

Miro does not render all draw lines on miro app is I zoom out.

Basically I am trying to leave all the draw expressions on the board if I zoom out help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Victor Dobrynin - There was a similar sounding issue a little over three weeks ago. Does this look like what you are experiencing?

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/resolved-pen-drawings-disappear-when-zooming-or-navigating-4777

It seems better than it was on Friday night but I don't think the issue is resolved on the android app, could you add an option to change the amount of render.

What I'm trying to do is when I finish writing on my board I want to zoom out and at take screenshot with the option on the phone of the whole of the board but it fails to render some sections.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It seems better than it was on Friday night but I don't think the issue is resolved on the android app, could you add an option to change the amount of render.

What I'm trying to do is when I finish writing on my board I want to zoom out and at take screenshot with the option on the phone of the whole of the board but it fails to render some sections.

I would suggest reporting this to Miro support as feedback. It would help too if you were able to record a video of the experience on your phone. Without knowing your phone/OS type, Loom has a phone screen recording app that works nicely.