Answered

Adding multiple images, auto-array creates wide spaces

• 13 December 2020
  • 1 reply

When adding a group of images to a Miro Board it gives option to array them. 

Great in theory but it always seems to place them with Massive spaces in between as well as as tiny thumbnails.

is there a way to get the array to be more condensed? We always then have to go scroll around to find the images and gather them back together closer. 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 13 December 2020, 18:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nick Schwaller - I presume that you are referring to the Auto Layout tool and how it structures pictures:

Unfortunately this tool appears to be optimized for structing similarly-sized objects and is not configurable by the end user. I actually ran into this issue yesterday, even with sticky notes that were all the same size, in that I wish I could all for more padding in between the sticky notes.

If you would like to see some configurable options for the Auto Layout tool, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.