accounts.google.com redirected you too many times.

• 21 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, I’ve follow the steps to integrate the google drive into miro and its working until I want to change directly something in my google docs (uploaded into my miro board, I can see a preview of the document). I have the following error in the new window:

‘’accounts.google.com redirected you too many times.’’

There is the same error/message for any type of file (sheet, etc).

Everything is linked and setup and working except that. Also, I’ve followed your tutorial on how to install google drive.

I’m using the free ‘’version’’.

Thank you for your time,

How can I edit my files directly from the miro board?

Free Paid

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Paid Lancer!
Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this issue! 🛠

I went ahead and tested this on our end - the editing of the embedded documents seems to be working just fine. 🧐

Could you please try following our basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Test how Google Drive works in Miro in the Incognito (private) mode (to exclude the possibility of browser extensions interfering) and in a different browser. Close all browser tabs and applications running in the background if needed.
  2. Clear your browser's cache & cookies, restart your browser, and hard refresh the page.
  3. Check your Internet connection or switch to another, preferably faster network. Feel free to try different VPNs if necessary to avoid any security blockers in your network.
  4. Is it the case that only the boards that were created in MA Edge don’t load, but those that were originally created in Firefox load just fine?
  5. Have you tried duplicating the boards that were created in MS Edge and won’t open in Firefox? Do the duplicates open?

Please let me know how these troubleshooting steps go. If nothing helps - I’ll convert your post to a ticket and we’ll investigate the issue further.

Does this help? 🙂