Idea

Toggle on/off the "Bring All to Me"

• 22 September 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6

I facilitate trainings with several frames. I give participants tasks in one frame, or breakout rooms each with their own frame. Sometimes I want to “bring everyone to me” as I give instructions or a presentation, and then I want them to go and work somewhere else on the board. This situation also happens when I am providing specific support to different participants. 

But I can’t do that without bringing everyone else along with me. I want to have the “Bring everyone to me” also toggle to “release everyone from following” me.

This question was also asked here, and I want to raise it now as an idea/feature request: https://community.miro.com/got-a-question-ask-the-community-45/how-to-turn-off-make-participants-follow-me-1793

10 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Marina has this idea been seen by the development team? Of all the suggestions I’ve posted, this one would help the most.

Hi @Brian Fulghum,

Yes, this functionality is in the backlog. Stay tuned! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Are there any updates? It would be really helpful during workshops where participants are left to work by themselves for some time on specific tasks. For now, i’ve been using multiple account to be able to move around without making everyone move.

Please add this functionality!

Userlevel 1

YES PLEASE! :D

Or release this person!

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Any updates on this! It would be great to add this feature soon!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

A MUST HAVE! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Pleeeease!