Sharing/Copying Personal/Custom Templates Between Teams

Please make it so that you can copy personal templates between teams. I’m a consultant and use a set of master templates that need to be used universally across each client team. It’s very time consuming to have to recreate them or do copy and paste workarounds between teams.

I'm 300% behind it. It's a fantastic added value for me to have templates. Makes me look more and more pro by having my tools with my own branding and own secret sauce, having them improved over time, and of course it's time saving and hassle free compared to copy/paste and doing it myself. 

Obviously there's no way I'm going to put 2 clients in the same team but different projects to not take zero risks, and simply to keep things organized and be able to create client-specific templates. I now have to have a main team (me) and copy paste everything for each client. Real hassle.

As an Enterprise Admin, I work with many different teams within my organization helping them plan and create boards as they learn what Miro is capable of. Being able to create templates I commonly use as part of that training and development across all the company’s teams would save me large quantities of time. 

I know Sharing Template with “company” makes this possible, but some of these templates are specific to the workflows I use in assisting people and not necessarily ones that I feel should be open for any user within the company. 

Logic would say Personal Templates should be tied to the login, shared Team Templates would be tied to the Team, and shared Company Templates would be tied to the Enterprise.

I would like this as well.

Having a central template owned by a team and editable by all the team members would help some of our workflows.