Include Description of Cards in CSV Export

Hi, I am working with a Story board and would like to export all the information captured in it.

Unfortunately, the .csv only includes details such as Title and Tags which I used, but no Description.

Can you please enhance the functionality to include also the Description?

Thank you! Julius

Agree, this would be so useful!

I’d like this, plus the ability to create a group tag & sequence in group for objects. I frequently set up client-updated workshop forms which need to be exported into structured data fields. I hate switching them out of Miro to do that structured data entry. It would be much easier to set up the objects in the visual structure I want and export the fields into an easy to use pre-defined sequence. 

We’ve used a variety of visual formats including tables,  linked object trees, and even loosely structured clumps for workshops and what we get out in CSV exports is basically a jumbled mess of hard to read data

Hi, I am working with a Story board and would like to export all the information captured in it.

Unfortunately, the .csv only includes details such as Title and Tags which I used, but no Description.

Can you please enhance the functionality to include also the Description?

Thank you! Julius

Fully agree - integrating Card Descriptions into CSV exports would be really helpful!

@Julius Schwarcz - This appears to have been delivered.

Example card (using greed letters to represent the corresponding column in the CSV export):

The resulting CSV export:

If you agree, then we’ll tag this Idea as “Delivered”.

This is a really good feature.  I was wondering if the card export to CSV could also apply to Jira cards and that one could define the fields which would be exportable.

@Julius Schwarcz - This appears to have been delivered.

Example card (using greed letters to represent the corresponding column in the CSV export):

The resulting CSV export:

If you agree, then we’ll tag this Idea as “Delivered”.

@Robert Johnson how did you achieve that? If I export a card via CSV, I only get the description.

@Masha

how did you achieve that? If I export a card via CSV, I only get the description.

I added a title (with a hyperlink), some text in the card description, assigned it to someone, added a tag, and date, and then exported:

I just tried this again and it is working for me in the latest stable version of Chrome and the Miro desktop app (on Windows 10 64-bit).

What does your card look like before exporting? Can you share a screenshot? Loom is also a free and quite-easy-to-use screen recorder. 

Or the color of the tag

Another vote to export the card color.