Hierarchy of access for adding/changing content on boards

Hi everyone. I teach Foundation in Architecture Interior Design and use Miro as a virtual pinup wall for student’s work, encouraging them to share what they did in their free time and to comment on each other’s work. 

One problem I find is that there is no hierarchy between teachers and students and that students have too much access to everyone else’s work. I would like that students can upload their own work and comment on others’ but without being able to move (or even delete) other’s work. This helps with attendance as well. Is there a way to track who attended between a specific timeframe?

At this point if I want students to add work, they will be able to move other work around too or even unlock stuff others have posted. Is there a way to do this in a way that is more structured or even controllable?

Also, I would like that students don’t modify things I’ve set up (like the note etc).

Thank you

Hi @Maria-Irina Georgescu 
You can protect content from editing using Protected lock feature

Re attendees. Right now there’s no process in place to see who was on the boards and for how long, except for the actions that people do with the content.
What I can suggest as a workaround:
- create a frame where people can add either sticky notes, photos, emojis or anything else to show they’re at the class.

- if you think someone might be cheating by adding coworker’s name, you can always check it, by checking widget’s history.
https://www.loom.com/share/9380e1e7c73e44f7aa274894a20a3354