What's New: What we launched in May 2023

• 31 May 2023
  • 1 reply
What's New: What we launched in May 2023
Userlevel 2

Hey Miro Community!

This month we have released updates which will take your presentations and collaboration across locations and time zones to the next level. I am also excited to share that we are celebrating 2,000 templates in Miroverse - all thanks to our incredible creators who continue to inspire the world with their ideas. Furthermore, we welcomed nearly 100 new creators, including product expert, podcast host, and angel investor, Lenny Rachitsky.

Read more about Lenny’s templates and our other updates in the full post

Lastly, a quick reminder — our next WHAT’S NEW WEBINAR is right around the corner and there’s still time to claim your spot. 

You can expect an in-depth view of how to use our new features to supercharge your workflow, plus some other key announcements. We can’t wait to see you there!

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Miro Community!

This month we have released updates which will take your presentations and collaboration across locations and time zones to the next level. I am also excited to share that we are celebrating 2,000 templates in Miroverse - all thanks to our incredible creators who continue to inspire the world with their ideas. Furthermore, we welcomed nearly 100 new creators, including product expert, podcast host, and angel investor, Lenny Rachitsky.

Read more about Lenny’s templates and our other updates in the full post

Lastly, a quick reminder — our next WHAT’S NEW WEBINAR is right around the corner and there’s still time to claim your spot. You can expect an in-depth view of how to use our new features to supercharge your workflow, plus some other key announcements. We can’t wait to see you there!

Thanks Simmi,

Already registered for Webinar, couldn’t wait to get my hands on new features 

Regards

Aman