don't miss

What's New: What We Launched in February 2024

• 29 February 2024
  • 4 replies
What's New: What We Launched in February 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Community!

With a new month approaching, we’re excited to announce a variety of releases that will accelerate your work in Miro. Say goodbye to manually styling your content — to complement last month’s Brand Center release, you can apply brand styles to diagramming shapes, too. 

If you’re a fan of Talktrack, be sure to check out new Talktrack reactions, which let viewers provide instant feedback to a recording with emojis. Plus, we’re thrilled to share a powerful update to Miro Assist, your AI partner for innovation. Miro Assist is now also your writing assistant, elevating your words for clarity and tone. Read this and more in our latest blog post.

💬 Have you tried any of these new updates? Share with us in the comments below or tell us what you’re excited to try next! 

Still want more of What's New? We’ll demo these features (and others) at our upcoming quarterly What’s New webinar on March 13 or 14 (depending on where you’re based). Join us for this live event to hear directly from our Product Marketing team! 

4 replies

Dear MIRO

I missed the webinar and would love to watch it. Are you sharing it online soon?

Thanks!

Sara

I watched the webinar. Thank you, it was super helpful.
I didn’t get the link for the recording. Could you send it again, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Jonas Thessen @SaraPeeters Yes, you can catch the What’s New Webinar On Demand here. Would love to hear if you have any new product updates you’re excited to try 👀

Thank you @Manouska J! Unfortunately the link doesn’t work.