Stay on brand with Brand Center 🎨

• 1 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey everyone! 

We’re in the process of gradually rolling out our latest feature for teams on Paid Plans: Brand Center 🎨.  For those who don’t see it in your Miro accounts today, hold tight, it’s on its way.

Brand Center is perfect for ensuring that your work has a cohesive look and feel that aligns perfectly with your brand identity. 👌

When working on stakeholder presentations and customer workshops, Brand Center makes it easy to set up brand assets for your team and create professional-looking boards with your brand colors and fonts. Plus, with one-click color styling, you can update your boards with a cohesive color palette in seconds. 🖌️

Even if you're not a designer, your teams can align their work with your brand identity without spending hours tweaking each board. With access permissions, Admins can empower their teams to manage the Brand Center themselves or keep editing restricted to Admins only. 🔒

Brand Center is perfect for ensuring that your work has a cohesive look and feel that aligns perfectly with your brand identity. 

I highly recommend checking out Brand Center and Styles if you're looking for a way to streamline your branding efforts and ensure consistency across your work. Let me know if you have any questions or if you've tried it already, how it’s going for you?

I’d like to take a quick extra second to thank our community members who stress-tested Brand Center and Styles with us. Thank you @Robert Johnson, @Paul Snedden, @Véronique Carbonneau, @Indra Kusuma, @Kyle Chipman, @Csaba Balogh, @Damien Gauthier, @Marie Louise, @Adrien Painturier, @Tommy Lin, @Felix Hawkings@Ertay Kaya, and Benedict Wong!

Kristin 2 months ago

Hey there, just wanted to share some exciting news with you all! We've got two new updates for Styles that I think you're going to love. Firstly, you can now remove styles (woohoo!) and secondly, we've added Brand styles for diagramming shapes

⏪ Remove styles
With just one click, you can easily undo any unwanted changes and restore the original style of your board by clicking the reset button in the styles panel. 

🎨 Brand styles for diagramming shapes (Basic and Flowchart)
You can now apply your brand styles to basic and flowchart diagramming shapes by selecting them from the styles menu. This allows you to apply your brand's color palette directly to shape packs before adding them to the board, ensuring consistency and reinforcing your brand identity across all your diagrams.

I hope you find these updates as useful as we do!

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kristin - Exciting news! We have been loving this new feature 🙌

Still on my wish list:

1. Label names for both colours and fonts, e.g., When a user hovers over a colour or font, they see “Help Center Pink” or “Sales site font”.
  2. Drag to reorder colours.
  3. Edit fonts, e.g., I added Manrope regular to start, and a few later when I had the bold and italic versions, I could add them.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

All great ideas! Thank you @Robert Johnson

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey everyone! 👋

Guess what? Brand Center is now available for all customers on Paid Plans! I'm excited to see how it streamlines your branding efforts and ensures consistency across your work. 🚀🚀🚀

If you’re on the Free Plan, take advantage of the various Styles available to you. Use Styles to find the perfect color combinations to apply in one click.

💡 Here's a personal tip: I love to use Styles to do the majority of the heavy lifting for me and then fine-tune the details with brand colors and fonts from there.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback on the feature, we're always here to help.

Love the idea, but I can’t apply the colors or fonts to tables or stickies, is this still coming? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Love the idea, but I can’t apply the colors or fonts to tables or stickies, is this still coming? 

I can apply fonts and colours to tables:

As for stickies, if Miro ever opens custom colours for for sticky notes, surely they will also allow for brand colours.

From the Sticky Notes help center article:

ok, now i can’t apply brand colours to anything anymore, i may have a bug 😂

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey there, just wanted to share some exciting news with you all! We've got two new updates for Styles that I think you're going to love. Firstly, you can now remove styles (woohoo!) and secondly, we've added Brand styles for diagramming shapes

⏪ Remove styles
With just one click, you can easily undo any unwanted changes and restore the original style of your board by clicking the reset button in the styles panel. 

🎨 Brand styles for diagramming shapes (Basic and Flowchart)
You can now apply your brand styles to basic and flowchart diagramming shapes by selecting them from the styles menu. This allows you to apply your brand's color palette directly to shape packs before adding them to the board, ensuring consistency and reinforcing your brand identity across all your diagrams.

I hope you find these updates as useful as we do!