On Demand: Discover What's New in Miro 🎉

• 23 August 2023
  • 13 replies
On Demand: Discover What's New in Miro 🎉
Userlevel 2

Ready to find out all about what’s new in Miro? Look no further! Brace yourself for an electrifying experience at our Q3 What's New webinar. Get ready to unleash the power of our latest product innovations and turbocharge your remote or hybrid work setup. Don't miss out—secure your spot today! 🌟

📅 Date: September 13

⏰ Time: 10am PDT or 10am CEST

📍 Where: Online - Join from Anywhere

🚀 What You Can Expect: 🚀

💬 Talktrack: Get a firsthand look at how you can collaborate async with interactive and immersive video and audio recordings embedded right on a Miro board.

🎉 Private Mode: Learn about how you can share completely anonymous input and feedback, during retros, team meetings and discussions, encouraging more honest insights. 

😎 Mapping and diagraming improvements: Engage your audience better by making your diagrams stand out with our newest updates. 

💬 Miro AI: Accelerate your product development workflows by automatically generating user stories

🔥And much more!

🔗 Reserve Your Spot Now! 🔗

Can't attend the live event? No worries! Register anyway, and we'll send you a recording to catch up on all the exciting insights at your convenience.

See you at the webinar!

13 replies

I have registered for this webinar (9/13/2023), but have not received a calendar invite or link for the webinar tomorrow. Any ideas?

I didn’t as well - how do I attend?

Hi @Simmi Setia - Thanks for a great presentation today :-)
The presentation was very quick and a lot of it was new stuff for me, I would very much like to view the record. Where can I find it? 

thanks

Userlevel 2

Hi @alli.miller & @Kathrin Schikat! My apologies for just seeing this message -- busy last few days in Webinar prep. Did you receive an email confirmation? Please check your spam folder as you should have received an email from us. If not, please try to sign up again (we have the AMER session at 10am PDT). Alternatively, you can watch the webinar on-demand tomorrow on the Webinar Page

​​​@Helen Poulsgaard Kristensen -- thank you for joining today! The recording will be emailed to you by tomorrow latest -- keep an eye on your inbox :) You will also have the opportunity to watch the Talktracks in the board as well in case you want a quick async walkthrough. 

Hi @Simmi Setia! It looks like it was blocked and went to our spam at my company, but I was able to get the link. Thanks for the response!

I attended the meeting but would like to see the recording again. Where to I find it?

Hi there!

I attended the event yesterday, and I am eager to share the recording with my team. When can I expect to receive it? 

Great presentation yesterday! Where can I find instruction on how to use the Miro Live Embed: Frame Selection?

Thanks!

Awesome updates to the planner app, I cannot see the Swimlanes feature yet though, how long until that will be available?

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone! Thanks for reaching out. 

@Hillevi @Katie Hudson you should have received an email with the recording (check your spam folders) -- let me know if you haven’t :) 

@Jennifer Wills more on Miro Live Embed here

@Neale Young -- asking the team! stay tuned :) 

Userlevel 2

Hey @Neale Young got an update -- we’re experiencing a bug on the swimlanes, and are working on it to resolve it as soon as possible. 

When do these changes go live? Particularly the line jump diagramming changes and Miro Live Embed of Frames.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Neale Young! The swimlanes bug is now fixed!

Hey @MNW! All of these updates are already live. You can read about Miro Live Embed here and about line jumps here. 🚀