Answered

Can I share the blank canvas so that the students can sign up and edit their own copy of the canvas?

• 12 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi folks

I am taking a session soon with some students where they will be learning about the Business Model Canvas. 

I have edited a Miro board to make a good ‘blank’ canvas with some tips in each box to fill in and eventually present back the following week.

Can I share the blank canvas so that the students can sign up and edit their own copy of the canvas as opposed to all working on the same canvas together? Now that I’m a registered user I’m not sure of the workflow they’d need to follow to enable this…

Thanks

Chris

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 12 November 2020, 17:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chris Hiscocks -

If the students are all part of your Miro team, you can save it as a custom shared template which they can use within their own boards.

If the students will all have their own Miro accounts, then if they have access to your board, they could copy & paste content from it to theirs or you could download a backup of the board and provide the resulting RTB file to them to restore it within their accounts.

Kiron

Thank you @Kiron Bondale that’s perfect, I’ll have a look.