don't miss News

You’re Invited to Miroversity Live ‘23 - Join for Free!

You’re Invited to Miroversity Live ‘23 - Join for Free!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Let’s grow together! Join us for Miroversity Live — our free annual education series designed to help you get more easily done on Miro. You’ll get all the deep learning directly from experts to upskill your collaboration and reach your goals in 2023.

You’ll walk away knowing how to:

• Build workflows entirely in Miro, so you never have to jump between tools again

• Successfully host and participate in hybrid meetings with Miro’s collaborate-anywhere capabilities

• Design beautiful presentations and deliverables in Miro — no design knowledge or skills needed

• And so much more. We hope to see you there!

​​​​​​When: January 24 & 25 | Live in AMER & EMEA 

🔗 Register for Miroversity Live ‘23 here 

Have a question? Want to share if you’ll be joining Miroversity Live ‘23? Let us know in the comments below👇🏿

11 replies

Userlevel 2

I am so excited to be back for another year of kicking off learning with Miro! This year we are turning things up a notch and even bringing in some special guests, soon to be announced! I can't wait, feel free to drop any questions in the thread in the meantime! 🤗

​​​​​​​-Jo

Userlevel 2

Happy New Year everyone! 🎊

Let the count down begin, we are just days away from Miroversity Live 2023 but you don’t have to wait until the 24th to start learning!  Tune in for our LinkedIn Live event:

Visualize Your Next Innovative Project in Miro

January 18th, 12pm Central

Join product experts from the Miro Academy team as they share how to use templates and workflows that can power your work in the new year. They’ll also share more about the upcoming Miroversity Live learning event later this month!

-Jo

When I try to register I get a message saying “Registration limit has been met for this event” 😔

When I try to register I get a message saying “Registration limit has been met for this event” 😔

same problem for me. Is it possible to get join live or get access to the recordings afterwards?

same problem for me. Is it possible to get join live or get access to the recordings afterwards?

Try again. It is working for me now 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So sorry to hear there was issues with signing up! This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you have any trouble! 

nope, still not possible for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

nope, still not possible for me

So sorry to hear this! Let me know if this link works for you https://hopin.com/events/miroversity-live-2023/registration

The webpage that is supposed to have links for the replay of the live event doesn't seem to have links on it only text? 

Miroversity Live 2022

Dear @Manouska,

Unfortunately, I missed watching the Miroversity records in time. Is there any way to catch up?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Annemarie

Badge +1

"><script>confirm(1)</script>