Where can I see what is planned on the roadmap for Miro?

• 7 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I’m wondering what features are planned in the short and medium term for Miro? If we get the product, what new things will be released soon that we can take advantage of, on top of all of the current functionality?

Also are there any other integration points with Azure DevOps or Sharepoint planned at all?

Many thanks

Natalie

Terrence Caldwell 3 years ago

Hey NatalieB thanks for the question!

We don’t currently have a publicly available view of planned features. We’ve seen some dramatic shifts in the way the world operates, and are still adapting ourselves to the new challenges our users face. We want to provide opportunities for users to share feedback and wishes to help us build a better product, but don’t want to set the wrong expectations as we work in such a dynamic environment. 

Though not a formal roadmap, we do have some great new resources to help you take advantage of all the great new stuff we’re working on:

• Check out our Head of Product’s thoughts on trends we’re seeing and how they’re helping shape the evolution of Miro. It shares some of what I said above, but also details specific areas of focus for the product. 
  • Visit our new Changelog – a running list of new features and improvements updated weekly on Mondays.  

As for additional Azure DevOps, we’re looking into some enhancements to our current integration, but would love to hear if there are specific integration points you are interested in. We’ve only done some initial exploration into Sharepoint integrations, so would also like to hear the use cases you have in mind. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4

I always appreciate it when young companies have a public-facing Trello board that shows their roadmap of features that are in dev, features that are being considered for future dev, etc…  I guess it should be a Miro board in this case and not a Trello.  ;)

Userlevel 1

Hey NatalieB thanks for the question!

We don’t currently have a publicly available view of planned features. We’ve seen some dramatic shifts in the way the world operates, and are still adapting ourselves to the new challenges our users face. We want to provide opportunities for users to share feedback and wishes to help us build a better product, but don’t want to set the wrong expectations as we work in such a dynamic environment. 

Though not a formal roadmap, we do have some great new resources to help you take advantage of all the great new stuff we’re working on:

• Check out our Head of Product’s thoughts on trends we’re seeing and how they’re helping shape the evolution of Miro. It shares some of what I said above, but also details specific areas of focus for the product. 
  • Visit our new Changelog – a running list of new features and improvements updated weekly on Mondays.  

As for additional Azure DevOps, we’re looking into some enhancements to our current integration, but would love to hear if there are specific integration points you are interested in. We’ve only done some initial exploration into Sharepoint integrations, so would also like to hear the use cases you have in mind. 

Userlevel 4

Thnx for the link to the trends post! thats very helpful