Hey Miro Community!
We’d love to see photos or videos of how you are experimenting with various hybrid set ups, whether for workshops, meetings, or team hub spaces -- in a formal office or otherwise.
If you’d like to add some pointers and lessons learned, I’m sure others would appreciate that as well. Some questions to jumpstart the discussion:
- Share your photos! Describe the set up. How many people were joining in-person? Remotely? What was the main reason for the session?
- How did you set up your Miro board for people to participate and engage? Were most people familiar with Miro already?
- What other tools did you use?
- Describe how facilitation and meeting skills contributed to the session / collaboration.
- Any learnings after the session happened?
We’re looking to learn from you all as we’re building out our company and product strategy here.