🚀 New Templates in Miroverse - June 2023

• 30 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

🌟📣 Welcome to the June Miroverse community roundup! 

🌈☀️ This first summer month, along with being Pride month, has brought a wave of trendy topics to our vibrant Community Gallery. 🏖️🌈

We're thrilled to announce that last month, you, our incredible community, submitted over 100 templates to Miroverse, adding even more value and inspiration to our ever-growing gallery! 🎉🎨 With every new template, we continue to foster a community of creativity and collaboration.

Let’s celebrate the remarkable achievements of our community throughout this month. 🚀💫 From stunning templates to impactful contributions, below is a recap of the incredible accomplishments that have shaped our Miroverse community in June. 🌟✨

Tyler Latshaw | Most Copied Miroverse Creator 🚀

🏖️👀 Looks like June has been all about beach vibes and vacation excitement in your online meeting rooms! 🌴⛱️ Thanks to @Tyler Latshaw's amazing Beach Retrospective template, you were able to turn these topics into a productive work retro! 🌊👥

Over 158 times people have already used this template created by an Advanced Certified Scrum Master. 🙌 If you haven’t yet, don't miss out on the beach-theme trend that's sure to continue in the coming months! 🌞🔥 Make sure to check out Tyler's profile for more hidden gems like the Campsite retrospective and Amusement park retrospective! 🏕️🎢

Paul Snedden | Most Published Miroverse Creator 🚀

🌟🎉 Wow, June has been an incredibly productive month for our superstar, @Paul Snedden! 🙌💪 Paul is one of the key members of the Miro Community, leading the APAC user group and consistently shining on Miroverse. 🌏🌟

Not only has Paul earned an impressive five activity badges on Miroverse, but he has also secured three badges on Miro Forum! 🏅🏆 We have no doubt that his collection of badges will keep growing, thanks to his unmatched creativity and love for the community. ❤️

Let's not forget, Paul won the prestigious Miroverse Choice Awards last month in the Agile Workflows category at this year’s Into the Miroverse. 🎖️🏆🌟

We highly encourage you to check out Paul's profile for expert content on Agile and get some best practice examples for publishing on Miroverse. 🎯✨

Give Paul a well-deserved round of applause in comments and let's keep the Miroverse community thriving together! 👏😊

Katie Mills | Most Published Miroverse Creator 🚀

🌈🎉 Another big shoutout to Katie Mills, the Scrum Master at Virgin Media O2, who has emerged as another most-published Creator in June! 🙌🎨 Katie has generously shared three amazing templates with us. Her Pride Retro template is especially timely as people around the globe celebrate Pride throughout the month of June! 🌈🎉

With Katie's Pride Retro template, your team can create unique Pride flags as a creative way to get a feelings temp check before diving into tricky conversations. 🌈📊

What's even more exciting is that Katie wants to hear from you! 🤗 In her profile, she encourages you to share your experiences if you've used one of her templates — what went well? What fell flat? How can things be improved? 🤍 Don't hesitate to reach out and share your thoughts or even suggest a new retro format! 💡

Tyler, @Paul Snedden, Katie — congratulations! Feel free to share your accomplishments on social and tag @Mirohq and #miroverse so we can help you celebrate.

Indeed | Featured Brand Creator 🚀

We can’t let June slip away without recognizing the incredible work done by the Indeed team! 👏 Their Cover Letter Template has already been used 115 times. And if you haven’t seen it yet, check out their companion Resume Template to make your resume shine, complete with tips and best practices from expert Career Coaches.

As the #1 job site in the world, Indeed knows what it takes to stand out in the job market. 🌍🔝 Make sure to check out their templates for some top-notch guidance. 📝💼 They've got the best practices covered, helping job seekers from 60 countries and 28 languages connect with three million employers who use Indeed. 🌎👥

Let's celebrate Indeed's success and keep the momentum going! Don't forget to submit your own templates next month. 🚀📩

Into the Miroverse | Curated template collection 🚀

🌟 If you happened to miss out on May 31st, we celebrated the third birthday of our beloved Miroverse Community at the fantastic Into the Miroverse annual event! 🎉🎉 And we also created templates from our Agenda and Award Ceremony boards for you to customize and use at your next event. 🌟💼 

Bonus: you can find links to all boards used at each of the sessions on the Conference Schedule board. 📆

Discover thousands of customizable templates created by Miro Community members for real projects and problems in Miroverse. Share with us what you found interesting this month in the thread below. 👇

Feeling inspired? Join our community of Creators and share your ideas with the world.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Oh my. Thank you for the kind words, @Natalie Nedre. Not that it matters much, but my creative spell was triggered by spending a week in bed with covid. This was my first bout of covid, and part of me wants to get it again so I can get the creative juices flowing again. Of course I'm joking, but it was a fun week of creating things I had in mind.

Thanks for the shoutout @Natalie Nedre! My team has started embracing sprint themes so I have been making retrospective boards that match. It is so cool to see this one featured along with all of the other creators here!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Oh, @Paul Snedden, sorry to hear about your covid experience! Wishing you a smooth recovery! While your week of rest may have provided plenty of time for creativity, once you regain your energy, I’m sure it will further enhance your creative abilities. Take care!

Thanks so much for this @Natalie Nedre! So excited to keep creating for the miroverse! 

Userlevel 4

Thank you Miro team! Such a fun project working on the resume and cover letter templates together 😊