Meet Miro Hero Véronique Carbonneau

• 12 July 2023
  • 4 replies
Meet Miro Hero Véronique Carbonneau

Have you heard of the Miro Hero program? Miro Heroes represent some of our most active, creative, and innovative users on Miro. Get to know Véronique Carbonneau and you’ll see why!

👩🏽‍💻Role: Coach in Impact & Strategic Clarity 

🏢Organization: Garrow & Evoy Consultants 

📍Location: Montréal, Canada

🖼️ Favorite Miro Template: Theory of Change Framework - “It's the canvas of my day-to-day work. It can help other organizations to think about the impact they want to create other than just making money, I believe it can help resolve a lot of social issues.” 

🙏Top Miro Feature: The ability to see the layers on the board!”

💡 Proud Moment: “I believe that when I think about my greatest career accomplishment so far, it is to have trusted my own abilities and to have pursued my explorations and curiosity by building my own academic journey, even if it was not "classic". My multi-disciplinary background allows me to simplify complex thoughts and to converge ideas towards solutions adapted to social issues. And everyday, using Miro, I'm able to help others connect the dots by having all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle in front of them and solve complex issues.” 

👀 What’s Next: I have so many paths, but i'll probably have my own cafe in a space where everything could be possible - to help others develop curiosity and test new passions.”

🔗Check out templates created by Miro Hero Véronique here.  

The Miro Hero program offers exclusive perks, benefits, and opportunities to directly connect with fellow members and the Miro team. Want to become a Miro Hero? Learn more and apply to join here!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

:) Thanks ! I’m also Co-Leader in the French Group : https://community.miro.com/groups/french-language-101 

Je suis aussi Co-leader du groupe pour les francophones utilisant Miro avec mon Co-équipier exceptionnel @Adrien Painturier ! Si vous êtes des utilisateurs francophones, je vous invite à nous suivre sur les réseaux et sur le groupe, nous animons des rencontres de 60 minutes interactives pour permettre de dénouer certaines enjeux avec Miro :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Our first community spotlight with the wonderful @Véronique Carbonneau!! Thank you for being such an amazing part of this community 🤗💛

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

And I just want to specify, the what’s next section answer was in the FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE 😂

• 👀 What’s Next: “I have so many paths, but i'll probably have my own cafe in a space where everything could be possible - to help others develop curiosity and test new passions.

For now, I will continue to help others develop curiosity with Miro, and bring more strategic clarity in Non for profit and Help to build the capacity to measure social impact ! 

The Miro Hero program offers exclusive perks, benefits, and opportunities to directly connect with fellow members and the Miro team. Want to become a Miro Hero? Learn more and apply to join here! i like this program.