Learn: "How I do Sprint Planning" with Rosanna Knottenbelt

• 15 May 2024
  • 1 reply
Learn: "How I do Sprint Planning" with Rosanna Knottenbelt

Hey Community!

Are you ready to join me as we delve into sprint planning? I'm Rosanna Knottenbelt, Product Lead at Miro, and I can't wait to walk you through my process, step by step.

In this video, I'll be sharing my approach, starting from the product roadmap all the way to task estimation. Plus, I'll be offering valuable tips to ensure your planning sessions are engaging, collaborative, and efficient for your team. 🚀

Check out the video and head over to Miroverse for your free custom board, complete with a Talktrack walkthrough tailored just for you.

💬 Got questions, comments, or eager to share your own sprint planning methods in Miro? Drop them in the comments below. I'm all ears and would love to hear from you!

Talk soon, 

Rosanna

1 reply

Hi! I love your video.

I have two questions:

1. what is the backlog that you have in the planner? isn´t the backlog what you have on the roadmap?
  2. I see that to use the planner you need to pay a plan and I´m using the free version. I tried a free trial of the business plan and tried the Jira planner but I see that I need to also add my tasks in the Jira application in order to see my tasks. Therefore I don´t find this feasible for me

Bianca