Skip to main content

🆕 Join the Canvas ‘24 Community Referral Challenge for a chance to win up to $3,000 🤝

• 4 September 2024
  • 0 replies
🆕 Join the Canvas ‘24 Community Referral Challenge for a chance to win up to $3,000 🤝

Miro Community–– We’ve never done a community challenge like this before!

Now that the agenda is live, we’re excited to announce the Canvas ‘24 Referral Challenge! This is your chance for you, a friend, and/or a team to win up to $3,000 in rewards! Take a look at how to participate and win!

How to participate:

1. Register for the Canvas '24 online event here.
  2. Get your unique link on the referral program page here
  3. Create your customizable Attendee Badge here and use it to share about Canvas ‘24 in a message, email or social media post.
  4. Encourage your team, friends or professional contacts to sign up with your unique link and a work email.
  5. Remind your referrals to actually attend on October 8 for it to count. That’s it! 

How you could get up to $3,000

There are three tiers of rewards for bringing friends or teammates. Your reward will come as a gift card of your choice. Our top reward is a $1,500 gift card for you, and $1,500 donation to a charity of your choice.

• Refer 3, Get $30
  • Refer 30, Get $300
  • Refer 300, Get $3,000

How do I get my reward? 

Rewards will be distributed after October 8 so that we can verify who attended with work emails since no-show's and non-work emails, i.e. gmail, hotmail, aol, etc., don't count. 

📌Challenge ends: Monday, October 7, 2024 at 11:59 PST

This challenge is the perfect opportunity to get together and connect online with Mironeers, teammates and friends at Miro’s biggest event ever and get rewarded for bringing people along with you! As always, let us know if you have any questions about this challenge in the comments below! 

Don’t forget to Register for the Canvas '24 online event here and get your unique referral link here to join the Canvas ‘24 Referral Challenge for a chance to win up to $3,000!

No replies yet...