Skip to main content

Hello Miro Community champions!  🏋️️

Do you know what Intrapreneurship is? 🤓
We are organizing a very cool webinar with our friends from Outside Inc where you will learn about:

• Intrapreneurship  đź’ˇ
  • How to keep the sparkle in the eyes of your teammates  👯
  • How to keep the entrepreneurial spirit up - regardless of the size of your company 💪🏻

👉🏻 Sign up here!

I love the mindset of an intrapreneur. Here are some articles that deeply resonate with me which touch this theme of intrapreneurship in light of being a hybrid professional written by Dr. Sayd Farook who is incredible inspirational 

Link: Sayd’s evolving journey as a hybrid professional

Interesting point of view, @Mishal ! Thanks for sharing.

@Mishal I can totally relate to getting an itch to try new things! If I could choose, I'd definitely do a number of different things instead of focusing solely on one specialization.

Also, I'm a bit curious: what is an "Islamically compliant option” in the context Dr Sayd describes?

hi @Henrik Ståhl  Islamically compliant option means building wealth through means of (but no limited to) earning money through non-halal portfolio of companies (like weapons, alcohol companies etc).

Sayd’s message:

What an amaze session. Thanks everyone and thanks @Semira Martirosyan for sharing about Coglode - thats opened up an entirely new world to me and is very helpful for the work I want to push with behavioural science at PwC.

So glad you liked it, @Mishal ! And enjoy Coglode - it’s a fantastic resource.