Humble Brags - Show Off Your Miro Prowess

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello my fellow Miro juggernauts!

I’ve created the "Humble Brags" thread to give you a chance to show-off your awesome-ness:

• Designed a killer board and want to show it off?
  • Figured out a neat way to animate stuff?
  • Had a really solid method for brainstorming?
  • Got a cool integration and want to capture some validation before launching it?

A good format for your submission would be:

1. Why the board is awesome or what it does,
  2. Roughly how long it took to create and
  3. A screenshot or highlight fo some sort
  4. (Only if you wish to) provide Template or board link where folks can check it out.  Use the embed feature or simply link it.

Perhaps, we can have a Brag-of-the-Week award if the Miro Lords see this take off, so flaunt your stuff!

And as always, be well,

MK

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great initiative @Michael.Kadonoff! Looking forward to seeing all the brilliant boards from the community. 🌟

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Michael.Kadonoff love this idea! Inviting our experienced Miroverse Creators to contribute 😎 @Steven Sampson-Jones @Emily Webber @Piera Mattioli @Said Saddouk @DWestgarth @Ellen Hermens @Johanna Torstensson @Nhi Tran @Maira @Isabell Fringer @Robert Johnson 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello all, so is this thread where we should share some boards? I immediately thought of a board I created as an Escape Game (would have to translate it as it is in German)…

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Ellen Hermens yes, please! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Here is my German Escape Game - take a peek. It´s an example - so if you change anything, please change it back. We created it as a game for the Munich Agile Game Night. It is more of a fun game. The riddle can be solved within half an hour… 

I´ll try to convert it to english soon - the riddle I used as a source is an english one and can be used by you on your own. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Looks amazing @Ellen Hermens! 🌟

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Ellen Hermens wow, I love it! We would be so honored to publish this in Miroverse

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Here is my German Escape Game - take a peek. It´s an example - so if you change anything, please change it back. We created it as a game for the Munich Agile Game Night. It is more of a fun game. The riddle can be solved within half an hour… 

I´ll try to convert it to english soon - the riddle I used as a source is an english one and can be used by you on your own. 

Sehr cool @Ellen Hermens ! Ich arbeite auch gerade an einem miro-escape-game. 

Mine works a little bit different and is more about miro, but I really like your approach. I will invite you, when its comes to testing and working on the game, if you like!?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The updated template from my last miro-gaming event: Pictionary!

I submitted it to miroverse and should be available soon for everyone to use.

It took me a few hours to figure out how create an experience, that is similar to the orginal game, but with miro and in a virtual meeting. After testing it in the last event with @Kiron Bondale, @Helena Brandist, @Alejandro De Blasi, @marie beyssac, @Samuel Ortega, @Indra Kusuma and some others it turnd out to be a very fun game.

I changed the layout, added a few things to the game and added some descriptions and rules on how to play the game and use the template on the board itself.

Have fun!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Said Saddouk wooo! love this board 😎

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Ellen Hermens wow, I love it! We would be so honored to publish this in Miroverse

Hi @Anna Savina , I would like to but would have to check the copyrights before doing so.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Sehr cool @Ellen Hermens ! Ich arbeite auch gerade an einem miro-escape-game. 

Mine works a little bit different and is more about miro, but I really like your approach. I will invite you, when its comes to testing and working on the game, if you like!?

Thank you so much. @Said Saddouk - If I can arrange it by time I´d be happy to test it. ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Ellen Hermens let me know if there is any way we can help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This one isn’t particularly fancy, but I’m very proud of it nevertheless. It’s a visualization of a headless content model (this particular content model is made in Contentful, but the board itself could be used regardless of CMS) with all content types and their interrelationships.

The boxes are content types with their respective fields. Blue fields represent interrelationships with other content types, pink fields represent assets.

Password: humblebrag

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Wow @Henrik Ståhl — love this template! I’m a big Contentful fan :)

Re: Humble Brags. Super proud of my new Miroverse template for running virtual book clubs:

I’m super happy I got a chance to add quotes from one of the coolest books I read recently — Because Internet by Gretchen McCulloch 🤓

Shout out to @Nhi Tran for her advice — I used IconFinder to find super cute icons for this template and it made the process way more fun!