Have a concentration music play button

Userlevel 1

When running workshops and users are spending time thinking, filling in boards, it would be great to have a concentration music play button to make it a nice experience for clients

10 replies

Userlevel 1

I agree! I wouldn’t mind a music playlist for while people are doing fun work too to keep them physically moving (tapping to the beat, bobbing heads, etc.).

Userlevel 1

Its all about fun @fatdogcreatives :) It’s hard to keep people engaged online

Userlevel 1

If you’re on a paid plan, the timer has background music which plays for all participants.

Userlevel 1

Fantastic, thank you Meirion 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Barbara Monahan -

While the timer does have a few tunes built-in, they are fairly short and do repeat and get monotonous after a few listens. The following enhancement idea recommends adding support for custom tunes - you might wish to upvote it: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/timer-refinement-custom-music-4795

Kiron

Cool, I had no idea that was a feature!

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much Kiron, that is fantastic, I'll look into doing that. You’re a star 😃

Userlevel 1

ah...apologies, I just reread it :) I’ve upvoted it Kiron, thank you 😄

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Here’s an alternative- It’s great to use the build in features in Miro of course but I always like to provide another option --- many times i’l using the timer or the build in playlist in Butter. Butter has a Miro integration, so I use this when I’m doing Miro activities there.  In Butter you can set your own custom playlist with Youtube or Soundcloud links. So I’ll preset up the room with a “Thinkin’ Music” Playlist. 

I didn’t realize there was a wishlist feature for this in Miro though I’ll go upvote it myself as well! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for sharing that Rachel. I’ll have a look for Butter.