Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I’ve just published a video on YouTube, that I thought you might like here in the forum! 

It’s covering 100 handy Miro tips, hidden features and shortcuts that I’ve collected over the last 4 years working with Miro and exploring probably all use cases.

Link to the video → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bv8zaZRNB4

Some tips you might be familiar with, but some I’m sure are knew for you since I also learned a lot things by trying to stretch myself to collect 100 tips, that are helpful and not-obvious.

Making this video took us over 30 hours, plus another 25 hours for editing. So we hope you enjoy it! 

Let me know if you find it helpful/valuable and if you have any questions.

P.S: And if you feel for it, leave a like or comment on the video to give our tiny YouTube channel some support 🙂

Daniel, 

This video is GOLD. I consider myself an experienced user, but you managed to teach me a LOT of shortcuts and little tips. Thank you so much for pulling this together. 

I will be sharing this video with Miro power users to help them advance. WELL DONE. 

Hi everyone,

I’ve just published a video on YouTube, that I thought you might like here in the forum! 

It’s covering 100 handy Miro tips, hidden features and shortcuts that I’ve collected over the last 4 years working with Miro and exploring probably all use cases.

Link to the video → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bv8zaZRNB4

Some tips you might be familiar with, but some I’m sure are knew for you since I also learned a lot things by trying to stretch myself to collect 100 tips, that are helpful and not-obvious.

Making this video took us over 30 hours, plus another 25 hours for editing. So we hope you enjoy it! 

Let me know if you find it helpful/valuable and if you have any questions.

P.S: And if you feel for it, leave a like or comment on the video to give our tiny YouTube channel some support 🙂

Hey man, I love this content. I request Miro team to create content like this in your official YouTube channel. You know what, I was about to create one new topic just for this and seen this current one and commenting here. If you are generous, sponsor this guy.

Hi @xnivaxhzne,

Thank you for sharing this idea! It’s great to see how much value you find in this type of content. Having similar videos on Miro's official YouTube channel would indeed be a fantastic resource for the community. I'll make sure to pass this feedback along to the team!

Daniel absolutely love this 100 tips vid, my team has used it to bld skills and I think you have unlocked the code on how to teach miro.  Small, atomic habit “tiny tips”, along w the dopamine hit that comes when you get the win...”I can use this now”, an invaluable resource.  50+ hrs of work, you can tell, you have distilled miro tools...thank-you and cudos to you and your team.  Michael at Nextcolabs.io

Hi @Michael Morrissey,

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful feedback! It's wonderful to hear that Daniel’s video has been such a valuable resource for your team. The 'tiny tips' and the way they unlock immediate wins really do resonate with the Miro community, and it's awesome to see how effectively you've integrated them.

I'll be sure to pass along your kudos! Thanks again for sharing your experience and for being an active part of our community.