Upload Custom Custom Brand Fonts

Related products: Fonts & Text editing

Our organization uses Miro for presentations and workshops but we can’t accurately represent our brand with the current fonts provided. It would be amazing to give organizations the ability to upload their own fonts for full brand unity!

This is a major gap in Miro’s feature set at present. Miro’s use case for my firm is currently for online facilitation (basically just stickynotes, no deliverables/output). 

Miro’s powerful and intuitive diagramming and content creation features are unusable simply because we cannot use our/clients’ fonts. I understand the complexities of rendering/sharing with custom fonts, but there really needs to be a solution - it’s such a waste at present!

It’s baffling to me that Miro don’t implement this. If they did, my whole company would switch to use Miro (which we all use already a lot) for all presentations in a heartbeat. 

The single obstacle is font control IMO. If I was able to brand my slides with the font of my organization or client we are doing work for use, we would stop transitioning from Miro to PPT as ewe always have to. Miro could all of a sudden eat a huge share of the productivity software market and DOMINATE. 

Any news here? Highly appreciated 

I’ve recently moved away from Miro now and started using FigJam instead, as the transition into creating precise design with font control is so much more possible in that world / platform. 

Miro is fumbling the ball here in my opinion. What a huge miss.

Thanks for your hint. Yeah, figjam is nice. Unfortunately it is not that easy to move with all team members over to figjam. 😌 

IdeaBeta

Hi there, is there any kind of estimation when testing this feature will be ready for others to participate in, now that it has moved to Beta?

BetaDelivered

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.