Star Rating 'Component'

Related products: Widgets Other

I’m not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists, but I couldn’t find it.

Basically, the ability to add a component to your board that is an interactive 5-star rating. Akin to most sites that offer reviews.

This visual was manually made using the Star icon, by lining them up and changing their colors. Having an integrated component handle this would save time from doing menial things.

There are some ways to hack around this sort of visual representation, but an explicit method would be much appreciated. 

I find myself evaluating particular components of an idea between each other a lot, and being able to assign a star rating quickly to an idea would help communicate comparisons to others easily.

Did you ever get a reply to this, this is exactly what we are looking at right now?

Just the missing so usefull tool!

I have to rate so many things...

I’m not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists, but I couldn’t find it

Basically, the ability to add a component to your board that is an interactive 5-star rating. Akin to most sites that offer reviews

Tip: Text fields can be used to write stars, Here are some stars to copy/paste:
★​☆​​​

The text can be formatted like any other text for size, colour etc.
★★★☆☆​ FEASIBILITY
★★★★★ SCALABILITY
☆​☆​☆​☆​ DEMAND

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We understand the frustration and appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,

Miro Community Team