Request Access: let the Admin determine/set which Users receices Notifications

Related products: Permissions

Notifcations: 

Request Access: let the Admin determine/set which Users/Collaborators receices Notifications

Give Access Permision: 

Define who can give access to the board

Hi @Marky Goldstein!

1. What kind of notifications are you referring to?
  2. This is already possible, check this Help Center article to find out more.

Open the board Share menu, click on the Permissions tab in the Sharing settings window, and choose the right option:

• Board owner and co-owners if you want to reserve the permissions to share the board & invite collaborators to board owner and co-owners 
  • Team members with editing rights if you want to enable all board editors to change board sharing settings and invite new collaborators

Does not seem to be available for Free plans.

‘What kind of notifications are you referring to?’

Email notifications ‘… Overview board - Request for access from ...’

@Marky Goldstein Why would you want admins to control that? Sounds like things typically controlled individually. 🙂

I think each organisation has to decide how they want to deal with this.. if that is an individual choice or it’s a board mgmt choice.

This request is about not flooding members and provide security at the same time, meaning it’s a more centralistic approach to access mgmt and notifications.

Sure, and there's quite a lot you can do in terms of access management. Just not on the Free Plan.

I see my colleague is a Team Admin, though can’t see what plan he’s running in.. I can see the Team Members roles, but not their plans

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.
For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,
Miro Community Team