PowerPoint integration with Miro for live editing slides

Related products: Apps & Integrations

I would like to be able to import PowerPoint slides into my miro board and edit them live on the board without the need to go back and to that in PowerPoint. 

This is really needed, specially if you started developing wireframes in ppt and now want to convert them to MIRO and keep developing with it.

If I were the decisionmaker on my project, the inability to import and edit VSMs (existing PPT data) and content from a Lean project would have immediately disqualified MIRO as a tool. But I’m not, so I will be here recreating docs in the eternal white board...eternally. 

If I were the decisionmaker on my project, the inability to import and edit VSMs (existing PPT data) and content from a Lean project would have immediately disqualified MIRO as a tool. But I’m not, so I will be here recreating docs in the eternal white board...eternally. 

I am now on an eternal journey of bringing my wireframes to Miro :(

And being in a corporate environment means that people mostly use Powerpoint instead of Google Slides.

Any update on this feature request? That would be extremely useful at my workplace

I have a real use case scenario from my team that would benefit from this!

Considering you can put your Miro Board into slideshow mode, its very surprising that this feature does not exist.  What a great way to get people to move from a Talking Head and slides to slides where people are collaborating as a group during interactive slides.  Increases the professionalism of Miro and allows you to pull corporate content in.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback on integrating PowerPoint. We will be sure to share this feedback with our team and update this thread if this feature becomes available to more plans.

In the meantime, for those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback on integrating PowerPoint. We will be sure to share this feedback with our team and update this thread if this feature becomes available to more plans.

In the meantime, for those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

I definitely would use this and there many people I know personally who won’t sign up for Miro because this feature is missing. I’ve chatted with co-workers and colleagues at other jobs that have shared that sentiment with me. I think Miro is missing out on a huge opportunity for a feature that is important to many people to pull the trigger on ever signing up for the platform.