Payment via PayPal

Related products: Account & Billing

I want to pay using paypal

Hi @alaa nasr!

I'm afraid, right now we don't support online payment systems like PayPal. Miro normally accepts online credit card payments and self-serve invoicing

I have moved your post to a Wish List - a category where you can submit your ideas around what you wish you could do with Miro :relaxed:

I would also like PayPal as an option. Not only from a customer perspective but also as an affiliate.

I would like to use Pay Pal for paying, especially as Credit Card function does not seem to work. I am not able to type in my card details into the specific field.

I agree, Paypal would really make my admin a lot easier.

Me too would like to vote for being Paypal as a payment option. I use it for almost everything besides iDeal.

I would like to use Pay Pal for paying, especially as Credit Card function does not seem to work. I am not able to type in my card details into the specific field.

I have no idea why does it help a company that they do not accept PayPal or Debit Card payments. As a customer, I am not willing to pay 20+% INTEREST or who knows how much.  Just because I want to use Miro. I rather not use it then for serious projects. Maybe all those big company names have their own banks and credit card companies. I do not. I never used a credit card and I hope never will. It is a scam. The minute they catch you, you lose everything.

My 2 cents: Paying with Paypal would be “easy peasy” for a lot of people to get Miro and its great benefits fast.

I thought to purchase a yearly subscription, but without this option i wouldn’t
I believe this option will bring a value to buyers (very convenient checkout ) , as well as probably 10-20% of revenue for you

Please, make PayPal a payment option 😿 I’d really like to purchase a subscription, but it’s impossible for me as I don’t own a credit card.

It will be great to see PayPal in the supported payment options.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,

Miro Community Team