Mind Mapping Through Excel Data

Related products: Mapping & Diagramming

Most of the time solution guys has feature lists are there in the excel sheeet which can be cumbersome to create mind mapping out of it. Can Miro import excel data and create a mind map, which can be reorganized by the user by just drag and drop? Drag and drop another add on feature.

Thank you for submitting this request @Swaraj Mitra! To help our team process your idea faster, please use this template when sharing more details about your Idea:

💡 Tips for Great Ideas

1. Check if your idea already exists. You can upvote or reply to an existing idea 
  2. Use clear titles that summarize your idea 
  3. Share one idea per post, please
  4. Explain your idea fully using this template
    • Title
    • Description (copy and paste this into your idea description for ease of use) 
    • I use Miro to…
    • I find it difficult to… 
    • A possible solution would be…

Thank you again for helping make Miro better!

Miro Community Team

Title

Creating mind map using excel data and can be reorganized by drag and drop

Description

Be it a sales, solution architect, product managers and UX designers who has an excel sheet of huge data. Sometime solution guy has feature lists that are there in the excel sheet, for them it is very difficult to copy paste each item and create a mind map. This is a cumbersome process, which is time taking as well.

I use Miro to…

I love Miro from the very first day when I saw the interface and used it to create Mind map and wireframes. I am an UX designer and future product manager.

I find it difficult to… 

creating the branches of mindmap, it could have been easy to put all features in an excel column and miro can help to generate a mind map.

A possible solution would be…

How it might be if Miro can upload that excel sheet and create mind mapping out of it, which can be further be reorganized by the solution guy through just drag and drop. Miro has Gen AI capability, that can also be leveraged to propose an effective mind map options with very minimal efforts.

Hope above information helps.

Thanks

Swaraj