Mermaid-Js Support

It would be great if one could create boards with mermaid-js[0]

Engineers like to programmatically create diagrams in Mermaid. At the moment we are screen-shotting the boards and drag&dropping them into Miro with a text box with the source code. It would be great to just paste the mermaid code and have the diagram render automatically so we can update changes on the fly. This would be especially helpful when in a meeting where we all look at the diagram together some changes are discussed. For now we make comments and then after the meeting somebody has to go through the “screenshot-update” loop after the meeting.

[0] https://mermaid-js.github.io/mermaid/#/

+1 on that. There’s starting to be real uptake in support for Mermaid with things like Azure DevOps Wiki’s would be real nice to collab in Miro and then be able to export that as code for our documentation/requirements process. Import back again would be handy when running sessions for the next iteration too.

+1 also! mermaid’s outnumber feature that dynamically changes during meeting updates would be awesome. 

+1

+1

YES! Agree with this!

+10. I got plans.

I would love to se this! +1

+1

Hi @Philipp Klein , we’ve just added two apps to our Marketplace, PlantUML and Mermaid. Check out my post for more details.

Feel free to share any feedback you might have.

Thanks,

Turner 

Idea→Delivered