Improved search function

Being a translator, I often have to search and find particular words and/or replace all of them simultaneously. Unfortunately, Miro doesn’t seem to have the “replace” function just yet, and the “search” function could be improved somewhat. Particularly through highlighting words within text boxes when you search for them. Instead, you are directed toward the particular text box wherein they lie, and left to find the word yourself. This gets to be quite taxing when you are on a mission to find and replace, say, 7-9 words within a mind-map. If you were to update this function, I’d be eternally grateful.

Best,

Hanna

I also really want this

I use Miro board to have some notes for the course I’m taking now. There is a lot of text. And sometimes I search for specific words and collocations. And when the system finds them it shows only the textbox without highlighting the word. That’s very inconvenient, because I need to re-read the whole page of the text to find the needed part. That would be great if the seach of the word leads directly to the word and highlight it as in most of the programs.