I wish objects would not shift position during slide shows

Related products: Frames

This observation might be nit-picking. Maybe this platform is not tailored for creating high-level presentations. However, many high-level professionals use this tool in corporate environments, and this bug bothers me.

If I create a series of slides, let's suppose they are 1920x1080, and I create a "master" slide and make ten duplicates of it. Then, I turn those into frames. When I run the slide show and page through them using the left/right arrow keys, objects such as the title and other items on the slides shift all over the place from slide to slide.

I tested this to make sure I was not accidentally moving things around and created a simple slide, made several duplicates of the slide, and without changing anything about the subsequent slides, the title, logo, background image, and other elements shifted all over the place, by 1-3 pixels as I page from slide to slide.

It's very unprofessional when I present something like this to other designers. Anyone who knows Miro will forgive those glitches, as they would also understand the product's limitations. Other presentation tools I've ever used will not cause elements I have placed in the same position from one slide to another to shift around the screen while navigating from slide to slide.

Can this be fixed?

While I realize Miro is a "whiteboard" and "ideation" tool, it's excellent for creating visualizations and storytelling projects. I wish it were more professional.

@ClassyUX - Are you referring to this "shifting" effect?:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/known-bug-board-objects-shifting-after-zoom-in-out-10267

It is something like that, yes. It is probably the same issue. Except I see it in presentation mode while navigating left/right through the slides. Assume you have a corporate logo at the top-right of your slides, and you created ten duplicates of that slide and turned them into frames. In presentation mode, that logo will keep jumping around as you navigate.

If I were presenting to a snobby ad agency or design studio, they would call me out on that and judge me without evaluating any of the content. I've been there!

@ClassyUX - Does it happen the Lightbox/dark background effect is on and off?

Can you share a video of it happening? Loom if free and quite easy to use and share a screen recording.