Skip to main content

Hello I would love it if you could add a hotkey for opening frames as I would like to easily jump between my frames instead of dragging the canvas. 

I think the simplest way could be doing shift + F to open the frames menu and then allowing hotkeys 1,2,3, etc.. to your frames in their descending order.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request!

hi @Michael Fischer 

Thank you for submitting this idea as a Wish List item. We appreciate all the feedback and ideas.

Should our team have any other questions, they will be sure to follow up.  For those coming across this idea, if you feel it's helpful to have or have additional suggestions, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request.

Hello I would love it if you could add a hotkey for opening frames as I would like to easily jump between my frames instead of dragging the canvas. 

I think the simplest way could be doing shift + F to open the frames menu and then allowing hotkeys 1,2,3, etc.. to your frames in their descending order.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request!

By “opening frames”, are you referring to the frames sidebar?

if so, there is an existing Wish List post for this and I will merge your post into the existing one :)

https://community.miro.com/ideas/shortcut-to-show-hide-sidebar-for-frames-activities-comments-board-history-417

hi @Robert Johnson  yes the frame sidebar is what I was talking about. It would be great if there was a hotkey to open / close that.

Additionally having hotkeys that simulate pressing on one of the frames so that miro moves to focus on it would be greatly appreciated.