Have a Date Countdown Feature

I suggested a brainstorm tasks to a team where, anytime each person wants, they could go to miro and add an idea. This has a due date, and would be nice to have countdown on the corner. Like Timer but for longer times.
Similar to want conferences and music events do on their websites.

THIS WOULD BE SUPER USEFULL FOR OUR TEAM!!!!! YES PLEASE!!!

@João Peixe Interesting idea! To add to the main idea, there could also be a settings option to automatically make the board view only for everyone except the board owner when the timer hits zero.

Hi @João Peixe , Can I ask why an idea has a due date? Is that your team using a specific duration (eg 30 days) for all the new ideas?

@Henrik Ståhl , Can I ask why you want to freeze that board? Why not allow everyone to change the idea after the timer hits zero?

Hi @Zhe Zhao,
I just mentioned brainstorm session as an example. In this example the Countdown would mark the time left until the end of the brainstorming session. (Example: all members have 30 days to input ideas, after that we book a session to discuss each others ideas).

The idea of this request is not to strict it to a brainstorming session, but to ANY countdown.
Other examples might be:
- time until a certain event,
- time to a release or milestone,
It can be anything, and that is the fun of it!

@Zhe Zhao I meant it as an optional setting, if you for whatever reason don’t want to allow any changes after the counter hits zero.

Has this been added/released?

Hello 
Do we have some news on this topic ?

This would be very helpful for a board we use for code cutoff planning