Being able to change the language used in invite emails for new users

Related products: Other

Hi there,

our company is located in Germany. We have quite a lot of persons not being able to understand English.

It’s already possible to change the whole UI to German (and other languages). After creating an account and selecting the language, all mails are sent in the selected language.

But for some reason, the mail send when inviting new users to an organization is always sent in English.

(According to the support this is due to the user not having an account and therefor the user did not pick a language yet.)

As a company admin, I would like to be able to set the default language for our subscription. By selecting this, the invite emails for new users could be sent in the selected language instead of English only.

Thank you for submitting this request @Torben! To help our team process your idea faster, please use this template when sharing more details about your Idea:

💡 Tips for Great Ideas

1. Check if your idea already exists. You can upvote or reply to an existing idea 
  2. Use clear titles that summarize your idea 
  3. Share one idea per post, please
  4. Explain your idea fully using this template
    • Title
    • Description (copy and paste this into your idea description for ease of use) 
    • I use Miro to…
    • I find it difficult to… 
    • A possible solution would be…

Thank you again for helping make Miro better!

Miro Community Team