Auto tagging

Tags can be used when searching/filtering, but first a tag has to be placed on a stickie/card and that can be tedious to do. 

This ideas is to enable the capability of setting up automatic tagging/untagging when a sticky or a card are moved into a frame or a box. Here one would create a frame then go into the menu for the frame in question to enable this and select what tag should be placed on the stickies/cards that come into the frame, and/or if that tags should replace some other tag. 

Behind the scenes I presume this capability exists, i.e. a card moved from one column to another column in a Kanban gets some attributes updated from e.g. “In progress” to “Done”.

This can support many use cases, but my use case is for more general user created Kanban boards that allows a mix of stickies and cards, and when stickies go into different parts of this custom kanban, then and the cards aren’t rigidly lined up in long narrow columns as in the built in Kanban board. And one could search/filter based on those tags.

No replies yet...