Audit Log User Filter

Related products: Permissions Shortcuts / Controls

As an administrator, I need to see activity for a specific user in a given timeframe, so that I can determine if they are using their license appropriately. 
Ex. User is in billing group for an area but using it for other departments. 
Ex. User is accessing boards outside their scope
Ex. User has full license but is only viewing boards 

The current audit log functionality shows all activity for all users within the time frame filter in the audit. The problem is I don’t know what time frame the user had activity. Would require me exporting months of data and trying to filter by user. 

Requested functionality 
- Add a user filter to to the Audit Logs - View Logs page. Export would only export data for that user. 
-Add shortcut to access history in the User administration. Clicking link would take me to the page above with user filter filled in. 

Hi @Joe Decker 

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this idea and share your feedback. You probably already saw this help article, but just in case it’s helpful, here it is: Audit Logs.

Should our team have any other questions, they will be sure to follow up.

Can rename the title to be more precise - “Audit Log User Filter in UI”
Example I had today. Have a user with a full license that has not logged in since November. I change the audit log time range to go back to October so I can see all the activity for the user before they stopped using. I export and get 10,000 rows. October and November 23 is not even in the export due to the limit of records returned. 

Having the ability to pass the user into the audit would drastically reduce the number of records returned and would allow me to see the activity in the UI without having to go through the extra steps to export and filter.