Add note to mind map with show and hide option

Hi Miro Team,

As a mind map user, I want to add a note (comment) to a mind map nodes so that I can add description to it.

Also ability to show and hide the notes in each node will be helpful.

This feature will help to have a clean mind map node and any additional details hidden in a notes.

Hi,

I would like to have an option to make a note for a mind map node too.

I would love to use it as a description of said node.

Ditto. I am using the Mindmapping to develop a new business. I am using the nodes to highlight/define elements of the business. Currently I am adding a link to the node that takes the viewer (me) outside of Miro in order to view the additional information.

Ideally, I want to add a note to a board element. Those notes would consolidate on the board notes. The note would inherit the title/name/label of the node. 

This looks like a good idea +1

Any updates about this option?

This would seem to be an easy thing to do that the above replies make difficult.  Add this shape, add this icon, call it a name etc….yes, this might work but what a chaw.

this software should make it easy to just ‘add note’.  I have found out how to do this BUT if you then move your map on the page, the notes stay where they are and you have your ‘connecting lines’ getting bigger and bigger.  The map then looks a mess.

I used to use Mind Manager and you could do this but just ‘add note and it stayed with the node (attached) and moved with it.

surely Miro can do the same?

Hope so, or I’ll have to use another platform.

@Martin Clarke I use mindmeister and they have the option of adding notes.

I really don’t understand why miro can’t add this option.