Ability to shift toolbar to the right on Ipad for left handed users

It would be useful to have a way to switch the placement of the toolbar on ipad so that it is on the right side, so that I can more easily view it and switch tools as a left-handed user. 

Yes! Its super annoying to draw in miro on the ipad because my hand is always touching the toolbar by accident. 

Yes please!

I put this message into support today:

As a left-handed writer, I find using the Apple pencil with Miro on the iPad is pretty bad!

I have to rest my hand on the screen to write, but then I'm pressing buttons on the toolbar and making pen marks on the board with the side of my hand.

Goodnotes seem to have solved this problem.

Yes, please to customizing tool bar and even better would be custom groups, like apps and folders on mobile. I definitely want to move the toolbars around on a large board if I need to keep a large format of context but only work in a corner/edge. Thanks! I really like how Concepts implemented both these features.

Ugh. Got my Apple pen just now. Unusable as a leftie with Miro and the toolbar on the left side. Constantly selecting stuff with the palm of my hand when trying to write.

Just allow it to snap to the right side just as the toolbar on my BOOX device does. For the exact same reason. 

Ugh, I can’t even use the tablet app in the way that I want because of this. It’s so annoying.

@Miro

Addressing Left-Handed User Needs in Miro for Enhanced Usability

I am writing to you to highlight a critical concern regarding the usability of Miro for left-handed users, a demographic that constitutes approximately 10% of the population. As Miro boasts millions of users worldwide, it's imperative that we address this issue promptly to ensure inclusivity and optimal user experience for all.

Left-handed individuals often encounter challenges when using digital tools designed primarily for right-handed users. These challenges can significantly impact their productivity and efficiency within the platform.

One specific area that requires immediate attention is the ability to manipulate the toolbar in Miro. Currently, the inability to collapse, move, or hide the toolbar presents a substantial obstacle for left-handed users. This limitation interferes with their ability to utilize drawing tools effectively and efficiently, hindering their overall experience with the platform.

Drawing tools are a fundamental aspect of Miro's functionality, and as such, it is crucial to provide left-handed users with the necessary features and flexibility to utilize these tools seamlessly. By implementing the option to customize the toolbar layout or provide left-handed specific settings, Miro can significantly enhance the usability and accessibility of the platform for this demographic.

Addressing this issue is not merely about adding a new feature; it is about acknowledging the diverse needs of our user base and ensuring that Miro remains an inclusive and user-friendly platform for all individuals, regardless of their dominant hand.

I urge you to prioritize this matter and consider it as a necessity rather than an optional feature. By doing so, we can demonstrate our commitment to user satisfaction and reaffirm Miro's position as a leading collaborative platform that values diversity and inclusivity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.