Ability to add tags to images

I am a designer and use Miro to organize brainstorming sessions.
Often our work involves looking at a lot of inspiration imagery that we later categorize into groups.

I recently learned about the Clusterizer tool by Refractive Strategy.
It looks great, and it’s exactly what I’d like to be able to do with our images, but doesn’t currently work with images since Miro doesn’t allow us to add tags to images.

This would be very helpful!
Anyone else want to be able to tag images?

I would like to add a vote for this feature. It would be great to be able to associate a tag with any object, rather than just a sticky note.

I would like to be able to tag everything in Miro!

What’s the point of tags if you cannot tag all the elements you add to a Miro board?!

The ability to add tags to images can vary depending on the platform, software, or application you are using. Here are a few common methods to add tags to images:

1. Operating System File Properties: Most operating systems (such as Windows, macOS, and Linux) allow you to add tags or metadata to image files directly from the file properties. Right-click on the image file, select "Properties" or "Get Info in surah-mulk-pdf," and navigate to the "Details" or "Metadata" tab. Look for fields where you can add tags or keywords to describe the image.

2. Image Editing Software: Image editing software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, GIMP, or other similar tools often provide options to add tags or keywords to images. These software applications usually have specific metadata panels or fields where you can enter relevant information, including tags. Look for options like "Keywords," "Tags," or "Metadata" within the software.

And also to be able to see all the tags on a board in the search bar. Right now you have to know the name of the tag to search for it. 

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.