Сonfetti / celebration ?

• 14 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3

Is it correct that there is no celebration /  confetti tool in Miro yet?
It would be really helpful to have such a feature. In workshops its always nice to celebrate the end of a section in a workshop. 

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@mlanders - Your idea seemed to be based more on automating actions and not about the idea of a confetti/celebration effect, so I have created the following idea → Confetti/Celebration effect

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Floor Verschure - Currently there is not out-of-the-box functionality in Miro to do this.

I suspect that it is only a matter of time before Miro adds something like this. In the meantime, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Floor Verschure 

one workaround could be to add a videofile at the end of the seminar like this:

or this one:

or what about a firework:

Michael​​​​​​​

Userlevel 3

@Floor Verschure

one workaround could be to add a videofile at the end of the seminar like this:

or this one:

or what about a firework:

Michael

Thanks Michael, 
That's a good workaround indeed! 
When I click play it will not play in the participants view or will it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It will only play for you. It would be most effective if you were to be sharing your screen over a 3rd party app (Zoom, Teams, etc.).

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

It would be fun to trigger a confetti explosion all over the board...maybe when you move a card into the “Done (for sure, this time)” Kanban column. On a serious note, seems like people respond to confetti. Sounds like an integration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Robert Johnson@Floor Verschure@jtk :

I have created a wish based on the need for confetti:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/triggered-automatic-automatic-action-2696

Best
Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mlanders - Your idea seemed to be based more on automating actions and not about the idea of a confetti/celebration effect, so I have created the following idea → Confetti/Celebration effect

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Robert Johnson :

Yes - it’s more based on automaticly play something when …

An addition is getting into my mind … I will add it to my wish and of course I voted for confetti!!!:sparkles::red_circle::blue_circle::sparkles:

Michael