When I opened one of our workshop boards today I noticed that 95% of the content was missing: There were probably more than 50 frames on the board, all disappeared without a trace. The weird thing is, not everything was gone. Two frames remained, one seemingly intact, the other one missing content as well. These two frames are the last ones I worked on yesterday, and the frame that looked complete was the last one I touched. It looks like everythings older than that has vanished.
I first assumed that one of my teammates might have deleted something by accident, but when I checked the activity feed, I couldn’t see any deletions. The last changes where made by me, and when I stopped working yesterday, the board was fine. I tried everything, web client, browser version, I asked others to double check – but the content is definitely gone (at least for the time being).
I have already created a support ticket, but I was wondering if anyone experienced something like this before and found a solution… or if I should just accept the content is gone and move on to Plan B.
We rely heavily on Miro for our work, are on a paid plan, and if this is an issue that others experienced as well, I’d love to know if we should consider looking for alternatives.