News

Register for What's New Webinar June 7th

• 31 May 2023
  • 4 replies
Register for What's New Webinar June 7th
Userlevel 1

Join us for our Q2 What’s New webinar to be the first to hear about our latest product updates and announcements

This is no regular webinar, we keep it lightweight and fun while showcasing how you can get the most out of Miro’s newest features. You’ll also be the first to hear about new product announcements and releases that you won't want to miss! 

If you’ve joined us before, you know the drill. Save your spot today!

Need more convincing? Here’s feedback from our last What’s New webinar:

• “OMG! Are you kidding me?! This is going to save me so much time!!!!!!!!”
  • “I’m practically foaming at the mouth right now”
  • “Some can’t even DREAM of this high, let alone make it happen. Thank you Miro”

🙈 Can’t make it? Register anyway, and we’ll email you a recording!

Got feedback for the team? Let us know what you think and how we can make this content even more valuable for you down below 👇

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Join us for our Q2 What’s New webinar to be the first to hear about our latest product updates and announcements

This is no regular webinar, we keep it lightweight and fun while showcasing how you can get the most out of Miro’s newest features. You’ll also be the first to hear about new product announcements and releases that you won't want to miss! 

If you’ve joined us before, you know the drill. Save your spot today!

Need more convincing? Here’s feedback from our last What’s New webinar:

• “OMG! Are you kidding me?! This is going to save me so much time!!!!!!!!”
  • “I’m practically foaming at the mouth right now”
  • “Some can’t even DREAM of this high, let alone make it happen. Thank you Miro”

🙈 Can’t make it? Register anyway, and we’ll email you a recording!

Got feedback for the team? Let us know what you think and how we can make this content even more valuable for you down below 👇

Thanks, registered :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Even as a Mironeer I get so excited for this webinar! So cool to see all the fun and helpful things our team has launched! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Great webinar Guys!

Keep it up :) 

Regards

Aman

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

For those who missed the live event (like me), you can watch the on-demand version here → https://go2.miro.com/Whats_New_Miro_June2023.html