News

Join the Miro Talktrack Challenge and enter for a chance to win šŸ†

• 19 September 2023
  • 24 replies
Join the Miro Talktrack Challenge and enter for a chance to win šŸ†
Userlevel 4

Unleash your presentation creativity and enter for a chance to win prizes from Apple and Amazon by November 1st.

Ā 

Miro Community!

Ā 

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling and interactive journey with your boards? Buckle up because the brand-new Talktrack Challenge is here, and it's about to revolutionize the way you share your ideas!Ā 

Ā 

Talktrack is an ingenious feature that allows you to record a video walkthrough of your Miro board. The real magic lies in how the video is directly embedded in the board itself. When your audience watches your recording, they can seamlessly follow your board journey and even edit or interact with it simultaneously. Talk about a Miro board game-changer!

Ā 

Talktrack has officially been released to ALL users! So whether you're a seasoned Miro maestro or a new enthusiast, you now have the power to create dynamic, engaging, and captivating video walkthroughs with ease!

Ā 

Ā 

Now, let's dive into the details of the Talktrack Challenge and how you can enter for a chance to win prizes from Apple and Amazon

Ā 

šŸŽÆ Challenge Details šŸŽÆ

Get creative and prepare to dazzle us with your Talktrack creations!

Ā 

To participate, all you need to do is:

Ā 

1. šŸŽ„ Create a Talktrack over a Miro board on a topic of your choosing. It could be a template tour, a walkthrough about a topic you're passionate about, a ā€œstorytimeā€ or even an entertaining self-introduction that tells us all about you. Anything that showcases your creativity, ability to entertain, and share Miro with your community in up to 3 mins.Ā 
  2. šŸ“Ž Once your Talktrack masterpiece is ready, drop the link to your Talktrack embedded board in the comments of this thread to share with others and enter for a chance to win.Ā 
  3. šŸŒ And last but not least - share your Talktrack embedded board on LinkedIn, and add the hashtag #talktrackchallenge ā†’ So you can qualify for the Peopleā€™s Choice Award, where the most ā€œlikedā€ post wins!

Ā 

šŸ† Prizes šŸ†

There are of course prizes up for grabs. Here is what you could win:

• šŸ„‡ Creative Brilliance Award & $550 Apple Gift Card: Share how you are using Miro to unlock innovation and creativity. The one that simply blows our minds away will take home the prestigious Creative Brilliance trophy and an Apple gift card valued at $550!
  • šŸ„‡ Comedy Genius Award & $250 Amazon Gift Card: Laughter is the best medicine, and the Talktrack that tickles our funny bones the most will bag the Comedy Genius crown and an Amazon gift card valued at $250!
  • šŸ„‡ People's Choice Award & $250 Amazon Gift Card: Your peers will have their say! The Talktrack that receives the most likes on Linkedin will be crowned the People's Choice champion and an Amazon Gift Card valued at $250! (Important: To qualify for this award, you must share your Talktrack embedded board on LinkedIn, and add the hashtag #talktrackchallenge so we can find your post!)

Ā 

Each of our three winners will not only receive their prize, but they'll also be promoted and tagged on our social channels. šŸ“£šŸŒŸ Fame and glory await, my friends!

Ā 

šŸ Voting & Judging šŸ

The competition will be fierce, but fear not! Our panel of esteemed judges from the Miro team will carefully evaluate each Talktrack entry and select one winner for each category.

Ā 

ā³ Time frame ā³

• We will be accepting submissions from Sep 19 - Nov 1, 2023Ā 
  • Winners will be announced at the end of Nov (early holiday present!)

Ā 

:question:Ā  FAQs

How to create a Talktrack?Ā 

Recording a talktrack is easy, you can followĀ this help center article to learn how to record a Talktrack.

Ā 

How long can I make my Talktrack?

We asked that you make your talk track no longer than 3 minutes.

Ā 

Will sharing multiple submissions increase my chance to win?

We will be evaluating participants who chose to submit based on the quality and creativity of their submissions, not on the number of submissions.

Ā 

Can I win more than 1 prize?Ā 

Each participant who submits can only be eligible to win 1 prizeĀ 

Please be sure to keep in mind our community guidelines and terms and conditions as you develop your creations. Keep it fun, and concise but most importantly be you - we know you've got it in you!

Ā 

Start Talktracking, and best of luck to all participants!Ā 

Ā 

#TalktrackChallenge #MiroMagic #UnleashYourCreativity

Ā 

Ā 

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So excited to see what creative Talktracks this community comes up with!Ā 

Hey Howww letā€™s GOOOOĀ šŸ‰
I am in!!! letā€™s do this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Howww letā€™s GOOOOĀ šŸ‰
I am in!!! letā€™s do this!

Yay! Love to see the enthusiasm and what you createĀ @Joseph AssafĀ šŸ™ŒšŸæ

Iā€™ve been waiting for this! Specifically for quick one-off training sessions and 90 second elevator pitches.Ā  thank you!

The problem Iā€™m having is that with my corporate login I donā€™t have the Talktrack capability and with my private login, I canā€™t add or move things around.Ā  Is this intentional?Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Iā€™ve been waiting for this! Specifically for quick one-off training sessions and 90 second elevator pitches.Ā  thank you!

The problem Iā€™m having is that with my corporate login I donā€™t have the Talktrack capability and with my private login, I canā€™t add or move things around.Ā  Is this intentional?Ā 

Ā 

@koichi kitazumiĀ - Re your corporate account, it sounds like you are on an Enterprise Plan subscription and a Company Admin has disabled access to Talktrack - more on this here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/11277718194322Ā 

As for your personal account, if you are referring to not being able to interact with board objects during a Talktrack recording, this is by design. Because the user will be on a live Miro board watching a Talktrack that recorded on the same board that you are later watching it, if you were to actually make changes during the Talktrack recording, the Talktrack does not currently support the automatic movement of objects to mimic what you did at the time of the recording. I hope that makes sense.Ā 

Mmm It sounds really fun! I will try to do one! :D

Userlevel 1

Hey,

Ā 

I am happy to share with you a talktrack to a new board I have just created which is helpful when you want to express your feelings about what bothered you in a compassionate way.

You can use it in communication with other persons when you have a tensioned situation or even a conflict:

Ā 

Ā 

It will be soon added to Miroverse :)

Ā 

Let me know how you like it!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone,

This was my first try at a talk track so please be kind!Ā šŸ¤£

This one covers the Miro Tetris board Iā€™ve been working on. It shows users how to use the board, the key game elements and a few pointers on how to customize and extend the board if any super users want to put their spin on it!
Ā 

Iā€™ll get this added to Miroverse ASAP!

Thanks,
Dave

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

This was my first try at a talk track so please be kind!Ā šŸ¤£

This one covers the Miro Tetris board Iā€™ve been working on. It shows users how to use the board, the key game elements and a few pointers on how to customize and extend the board if any super users want to put their spin on it!
Ā 

Iā€™ll get this added to Miroverse ASAP!

Thanks,
Dave

Yay to your first Talktrack, Dave-- Thank you for submitting your entry!

Ā 

Donā€™t forget toĀ to qualify for the peopleā€™s choiceĀ award, you must share your Talktrack embedded board on LinkedIn, and add the hashtag #talktrackchallenge so we can find your post. Best of luck!Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey,

Ā 

I am happy to share with you a talktrack to a new board I have just created which is helpful when you want to express your feelings about what bothered you in a compassionate way.

You can use it in communication with other persons when you have a tensioned situation or even a conflict:

Ā 

Ā 

It will be soon added to Miroverse :)

Ā 

Let me know how you like it!

We like it, Andra!Ā Thank you for submitting your entry!

Ā 

Donā€™t forget toĀ to qualify for the peopleā€™s choiceĀ award, you must share your Talktrack embedded board on LinkedIn, and add the hashtag #talktrackchallenge so we can find your post. Best of luck!Ā 

Hello Again here is my Talktrack for the competition with a twist of a small scenario actĀ šŸ¤£
Let me know what you think and click here:Ā LinkedIn post and show some loveĀ šŸ˜ŠI even made a marketing text about it, with Talktrack, ā˜˜ Let your board speak šŸ’­ HAH!!!Ā šŸ˜Ž
Hey How, letā€™s GOOOOĀ šŸ‰

Ā 

Hey how letā€™s goooooĀ šŸ‰

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello Again here is my Talktrack for the competition with a twist of a small scenario actĀ šŸ¤£
Let me know what you think and click here:Ā LinkedIn post and show some loveĀ šŸ˜ŠI even made a marketing text about it, with Talktrack, ā˜˜ Let your board speak šŸ’­ HAH!!!Ā šŸ˜Ž
Hey How, letā€™s GOOOOĀ šŸ‰

Ā 

Joseph! So excited to see that youā€™ve not only joined the challenge by were able to share with your LinkedIn community as well! Thank you for submitting!Ā 

Ā 

@koichi kitazumiĀ - Re your corporate account, it sounds like you are on an Enterprise Plan subscription and a Company Admin has disabled access to Talktrack - more on this here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/11277718194322Ā 

As for your personal account, if you are referring to not being able to interact with board objects during a Talktrack recording, this is by design. Because the user will be on a live Miro board watching a Talktrack that recorded on the same board that you are later watching it, if you were to actually make changes during the Talktrack recording, the Talktrack does not currently support the automatic movement of objects to mimic what you did at the time of the recording. I hope that makes sense.Ā 

Thank you @Robert Johnson.Ā  If this is the case, then I suggest that there should be 2 options for TTā€¦Ā 1) presentation mode - everything is locked and canā€™t be moved 2) instructor mode - screen records all creation and movements and instructor.Ā  Ā Iā€™m currently doing #2 in Teams by sharing my screen, but it would be easier if the video was embedded in Miro.

How to Pre-OnBoard new team members asynchronously?

In this Talktrack Video, Iā€™ll give you some background information on asynchronous work practices and a practical tip on how to use Talktrack for Pre-OnBoarding new team membersĀ šŸ˜!

šŸ‘‰ Watch my Talk TrackĀ here:

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVMjUSxHA=/?playRecording=8bde8224-ff54-45c4-a414-5bdd1a22b926

Ā 

Talk Track Video

Ā 

If you like it, find my LinkedIn post about it here and please leave me a likeĀ šŸ‘ šŸ™

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nielsanhalt_talktrackchallenge-talktrackchallenge-miromagic-activity-7114859151041667073-frYK?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Learning to Talk with Talktrack!

Ā 

Hello everyoneĀ šŸ‘‹

Hereā€™s my submission: A board that we have been using to share our toddlerā€™s progress of learning shapes, colours, animals, etc.

Enjoy (and watch for my special guest star āœØ)

Hereā€™s the direct Talktrack link:

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVNdPQ2lI=/?playRecording=820067ee-d919-4e4f-904c-12242c97cbde

Ā 

Preview

Ā 

Userlevel 3
Badge

David Balkindā€™s Miro Talktrack Submission

Sorry, I didnā€™t have time to create a new one, but here is one from early this year when Talktrack was in Beta and I was experimenting with its use - so not as polished as I would aspire to now!

It was created as an introductionĀ to a Miro board that IĀ created to support around 15 clients organisations on a short Innovation Roadmap workshop programme.Ā 

It is over the suggested time (and possibly gets more exciting towards the end) but judges can cut off where / when needed.Ā 

Enjoy!

Talktrack link here: Davidā€™s TalktrackĀ 

MD-UC5 - AIRDev 2023 Client Roadmap Explainer, Visual Workspace for Innovation (miro.com)

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

A reminder all Talktrack challenge submissions but be submitted by November 1st. Please create your Talktracks and add a link to them here to this thread. Our team is so excited to dive deeper into your stories and creations!Ā 

Userlevel 1

First time trying Talktrack as well and I'm really impressed with the functionality! User friendly and nice looking. The only challenge is to stick to 3 minutesĀ šŸ¤£.Ā 

Talktrack link:

(Password is:Ā 12345678)

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVNTiA2p4=/?playRecording=349a76e5-dd6c-4597-85ad-da3d3d4b7052

LinkedIn post:Ā https://www.linkedin.com/posts/lilianmonti_electrolux-continuousimprovement-miroadvocates-activity-7125447009594920961-rosl?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Userlevel 4

Thank you @Lilian Monti SouzaĀ !! :) Can you share access to your board so we can view the Talktrack ?

Userlevel 1

Of course! Done @Sophia ChiaĀ .Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Of course! DoneĀ @Sophia ChiaĀ .Ā 

@Lilian Monti SouzaĀ - You need to set the boardā€™s Public/Visitor access to Can viewĀ šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Userlevel 1

Hello @Robert JohnsonĀ : I'm sorry, I thought that setting the board as Public would be enough. I've done the adjustment you recommended, here is the password (it doesn't allow me to save it without one):Ā 12345678.Ā Miro board link: https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVNTiA2p4=/Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Community!Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™re so excited to announce that we have selected the final winners of the Miro Talktrack Challenge!!Ā Ā We will be reaching out to the 3 winners via the Community Forum direct message so please keep a lookout for a message from me.Ā 

Winners please confirm your receipt of the message via DM by November 22, 2023 and weā€™ll share the next steps and how you can redeem your prize and when we will announce to the rest of the community.

Thank you again to all who participated in this challenge. We were so inspired and amazed by the time, dedication, and creativity you put into your submissions, and canā€™t wait to see how youā€™ll use Miro nextĀ šŸ†