News

Watch Distributed ‘23 On-Demand

• 21 August 2023
  • 9 replies
Watch Distributed ‘23 On-Demand
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro Community!

Distributed ‘23 may be over but we still have all the tips, demos, and best practices from experts to view at your own pace. View our largest global community gathering on-demand where we unite to share insights, ideas, and what’s new at Miro.

At Distributed, you’ll find 20+ inspiring and interactive sessions led by Miro experts and thought leaders from across industries. We’ll share new product updates and celebrate you — our community! Feel the connected power of many brilliant minds coming together on the community virtual stage and stay tuned for more information to come.

🔗 View Distributed ‘23 on-demand here

💬 Want to own your very own VIP Miro Hoodie? Join the conversation and share your feedback in the comments of this post for a chance to win!

#Distributed23 #MiroCommunity

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Wow, I can’t believe it’s nearly a year since Distributed ‘22! 🫨

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Wow, I can’t believe it’s nearly a year since Distributed ‘22! 🫨

I know! Time flies when you’re solving problems, brainstorming ideas, and having fun in Miro! 

Hopefully if we register we will get to see everything recorded later? Because for some of us it’s +1am in the morning. Obviously for a global online event not ever timezone can be catered for. But I am not that dedicated that I will attend something in the wee hours of the morning.

Reeeegistered! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hopefully if we register we will get to see everything recorded later? Because for some of us it’s +1am in the morning. Obviously for a global online event not ever timezone can be catered for. But I am not that dedicated that I will attend something in the wee hours of the morning.

Yes, we will have replay for those who can’t watch live!

Hiya, I am looking forward to joining the conference, won’t be able to attend all of it as I am in the UK and timezones make it tricky but I would like to dive in to what I can - is there an agenda of what is happening throughout the day? I might be missing it!

Ah I found it :) Ignore me! For anyone else looking for the breakdown it is here: https://events.miro.com/distributed/?utm_campaign=FY24Q3-GLB-HE-S2-Distributed_23_GLB&utm_source=forum&utm_medium=organic-social&utm_content=Hosted%20Event&utm_term= 

Hellooo!

Where can I access the recordings from Distributed 23? I’m registered for the event. 

If I want to watch this session for example:

Thanks in advance!

/Natalie

Userlevel 2

Hi! This is a re-post from the general community forum. Can you tell me where to find the recording of “The Business of Storytelling - Turning Ideas into Action”? I checked this link and can’t find it (unless I’m crazy, which is totally possible! LOL)

https://events.miro.com/distributed/on-demand?i=sr44L0XceG8p8QyDE5J1uElbw3pkIrZO