Question

subscription was declined

• 28 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi. In February this year I paid for a year Starter plan but now I can use only 3 Bords for editing, looks like my subscription was declined

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi. In February this year I paid for a year Starter plan but now I can use only 3 Bords for editing, looks like my subscription was declined

@Nastia - You mentioned you paid, but your subscription was declined. Was your credit card charged and never refunded?

Are you perhaps on the wrong team dashboard/workspace? For example:

Badge +1

Unfortunately no refund, and first month it was ok and I could use starter feature, but a month ago I see red bubble on the board and only 3 boards are available to be read. Could you please check why it’s not apply to my acc or give me the contact to customer support

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Unfortunately no refund, and first month it was ok and I could use starter feature, but a month ago I see red bubble on the board and only 3 boards are available to be read. Could you please check why it’s not apply to my acc or give me the contact to customer support

@Nastia - I have converted your post into a support ticket - you should have received an email confirmation about this. The support team will be able to answer your billing question.

Badge +1

Thanks a lot, looking forward when the problem is fixed because I really need Starter version for miro😊