Skip to main content

Hi. In February this year I paid for a year Starter plan but now I can use only 3 Bords for editing, looks like my subscription was declined

Hi. In February this year I paid for a year Starter plan but now I can use only 3 Bords for editing, looks like my subscription was declined

@Nastia - You mentioned you paid, but your subscription was declined. Was your credit card charged and never refunded?

Are you perhaps on the wrong team dashboard/workspace? For example:

Unfortunately no refund, and first month it was ok and I could use starter feature, but a month ago I see red bubble on the board and only 3 boards are available to be read. Could you please check why it’s not apply to my acc or give me the contact to customer support

Unfortunately no refund, and first month it was ok and I could use starter feature, but a month ago I see red bubble on the board and only 3 boards are available to be read. Could you please check why it’s not apply to my acc or give me the contact to customer support

@Nastia - I have converted your post into a support ticket - you should have received an email confirmation about this. The support team will be able to answer your billing question.

Thanks a lot, looking forward when the problem is fixed because I really need Starter version for miro😊