Zapier's Google Sheets integration

• 24 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I’ve recently managed to connect my google acc so that I can have access to a google spreadsheet inside miro, all good. Now whenever I create a new spreadsheet it adds to miro automatically, how can I change that behaviour? 

thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pilo Adami - Can you clarify:Are you saying that, if you were to login to your Google Drive and make a new Google Sheet, that new Google Sheet suddenly appears on all of your Miro boards?

Hi Miro, that’s is correct. 

I’ve attached screen shots for my settings

in Zap, as far as I understand that’s where the issue is coming from altough I’m not sure how to deactivate it, Zap doesn’t seem to give me an option to select an invididual spreadhsheet and add it only once, perhaps the trigger option could allow that? coulnd’t figure it out for myself, I personally find the Zap interface very complicated and unuser friendly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pilo Adami - Thanks for the clarification. I had assumed that you are referring to Miro’s Google Drive integration and not the Zapier Mrio + Google Sheets integration.

I am not familiar with Zapier’s integrations. Hopefully someone else on the forum is and can provide some assistance.