You're blocked

• 2 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello. Is there anybody to help me with this?

Today I have received this message,

"In order to comply with U.S. export control and economic sanctions laws and our corporate policies, we cannot support users registering from or accessing our platform and services from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Afghanistan, Libya, the regions of Crimea, Luhansk or Donetsk (each, an "Embargoed Area") without prior approval from the U.S. government. This is reflected in our services contracts under the "Export" section."

I think it is a mistake. I am in Ukraine in Donetsk region, but my city Druzhkivka is NOT an occupied territory. Ukraine is suffering from Russian aggression and we, citizens, thank the world community for support. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Viktoriia Mikhieieva - Just leaving this quick note that your post has been flagged internally and someone will respond shortly!

Hello. Is there anybody to help me with this?

Today I have received this message,

"In order to comply with U.S. export control and economic sanctions laws and our corporate policies, we cannot support users registering from or accessing our platform and services from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Afghanistan, Libya, the regions of Crimea, Luhansk or Donetsk (each, an "Embargoed Area") without prior approval from the U.S. government. This is reflected in our services contracts under the "Export" section."

I think it is a mistake. I am in Ukraine in Donetsk region, but my city Druzhkivka is NOT an occupied territory. Ukraine is suffering from Russian aggression and we, citizens, thank the world community for support. How can I solve this problem? Thank you.

Same. It’s so annoying! I’m from Pokrovsk and it isn’t occupied. I need Miro for work, but I can’t use it(((