Why text is more clear in editing but blurry afterwards

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Is this only my Miro or is this normal? The text is a lot more clear when editing. Once finish editing, it is burry. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tiffanyb -

This is very interesting as it looks about the same to me on the screen in both modes, but when I take a screenshot it clearly shows a difference in the sharpness. 

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kiron Bondale / @Tiffanyb - Here’s my experience with small font size on high board zoom, in case someone wants to report this to the support team as feedback on the inconsistent behaviour in the text object - in my example, when exiting edit mode, the font appears to kind of flash bold for an instant:

I am Chrome 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Home.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Kiron Bondale / @Tiffanyb - Here’s my experience with small font size on high board zoom, in case someone wants to report this to the support team as feedback on the inconsistent behaviour in the text object - in my example, when exiting edit mode, the font appears to kind of flash bold for an instant:

I am Chrome 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Home.

I was using Chrome when encountering the issue. Later I changed to Firefox and no issue with font. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Robert Johnson -

I’m too lazy to open a support request :joy: - given that this seems to be browser-specific, would you be able to convert this thread over to a new support enquiry?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Robert Johnson -

I’m too lazy to open a support request :joy: - given that this seems to be browser-specific, would you be able to convert this thread over to a new support enquiry?

Kiron

Done!

Badge

I have the exactly same issue @Tiffanyb It’s so strange that this is the only one post here. I think this is a big issue because it really destroy the user experience.

Badge

Miro, please check this post and help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Tiffanyb - I am pretty sure that I created a Miro support ticket from your original post, which means you should have received an email from support

You can view all of your support tickets by going to https://help.miro.com, clicking on “Sign in”, and then “My activities”.

Do you have any updates for us?

Badge

I’d love to know if anyone had had a response or and answer to this.

Thanks